1. Parker Junior Depression Pen, 4 1/2", circa 1933, brown/green/black mottled plastic, GF filled hardware (wear on clip ball), "Lucky Curve" nib and feed from early 1920s, medium nib, unusual pen. Price: $100.
2. Parker Lucky Curve, full-size, black , GF hardware, plating wear on clip, double cap band, button-fill, (refurbished,) Fine-flex nib. Price: $125
3. Parker Vacuumatic, Junior (4 3/4"), 1933/34, double jewel, lock-down filler, green/black/cream mottled plastic, GF hardware, fine semi-flex nib. $110.
4. Parker Vacuumatic, 1944, black plastic, wide embossed cap band, GF hardware, blue dot clip, fine nib. $105.
5. Parker Challenger, 1945 (date code sideways on barrel), green/cream/black iridescent plastic, GF hardware (slight plating wear on clip and cap band), button fill, fine semi-flexible gold nib, refurbished. $90
6. Parker Challenger, circa 1940, cream/black plastic, GF hardware, button-fill, cap band, Medium nib $80.
7. Parker Duofold, Circa 19436 green/black vertical striped plastic, incised cap band, vac fill, medium nib. $115.
8. Parker '51, 1947/48, gray plastic barrel, GF chased cap and clip (two tiny dings on cap), vac fill (refurbished), medium nib. $115
9. Parker '51, 1946, black barrel, stainless "stacked nickels" cap, blue dot GF clip, Vac fill, (refurbished) fine nib. $105
10. Parker '51, 1943, black barrel, GF cap & clip, (inscribed "M V G" on cap), vac fill, (refurbished) fine nib. $105
11. Parker '45, circa 1960s, cartridge fill with converter, blue barrel and stainless cap, medium stainless nib. $55
12. Parker '21, stainless cap/clip, 1950s, aerometric fill, ,fine nib, $40.