Note: You will see a page of Wearever pens. They are not highly thought of, but are of special interest to me, so please see the little explanatory note on the “Notes V: Wearever pens” page. Many of the large Wearevers have been retrofitted with new, gold-plated iridium tipped nibs that are very smooth writers.
s. One other note: Am working on the descriptions of "Seldom Seen" so they are not the same as for "Rare Pens."
THE FINE PRINT:
For one pen: $3.99
For two pens: $2.99
For three pens: $1.99
Four or more pens: Shipping, packaging and handling is free.
International orders will be priced at actual cost, and insurance is highly recommended. Customs or duties are the responsibility of the buyer. Pens will be shipped within three days of receipt of the order.
To order. Payment can be via PayPal, by credit card (you will have to call to give me the information), or by check. To order using a check, send the amount of the pen and shipping to me. Money orders and cash are accepted. Checks should be made out to David Silber, and sent to the provided address. (Sometimes I will be traveling, so Email first.) .
DESCRIPTION AND PRICES Numbers refer to pens in photos, from left to right.
1. Duofold Senior, (5 1/2"), Circa 1928. Black/cream crackle iridescent cellulite pattern, with slight discoloration on the barrel. Button filler (refurbished), with triple cap band. Some plating wear on the ball of the clip. Nib is very large (#6 ?) medium/fine incised with Parker arrow. $325
2. Duofold Senior "big red," (5 1/2"), circa 1928, wide gold-filled cap band, medium very large (#6?) mediium Duofold nib. Button fill (refurbished), no dings or discolortaion. $355 .
3. Duofold Senior Streamline, (5 1/4"), Black Permanit cellulite, double cap band , circa 1930, +/-, gold-filled hardware--some plating loss on clip ball. Button fill (refurbished), with fine, large (#6?) Duofold Parker nib. $295.
4. Duofold Senior Streamline, 1930+/-, red/black plastic. Double cap band, large (#5?) medium Parker nib with arrow etched on it. Slight plating loss on clip. Button fill (refurbished). $295.
5. Duofold Senior, later 1930s (5"), brown/cream plastic Permanite, in "tootbrush" pattern. Unusual color for this pattern. Gold-filled hardware, with wide cap band. Button fill, (refurbished). Medium "Parker Duofold" nib. $240
6. Duofold Junior (4 1/2"), circa 1926, Red plastic, single cap band, fine Duofold nib and feed, gold-filled hardware. Barrel incised Duofold and "Lucky curve." Button fill, reefurbished.
7. Duofold, Junior size (4 3/4"), 1928+/-, green/black plastic, double cap band. Fine Widlich nib (replacement). Button fill (refurbished), barrel slightly discolored. $110
8. Duofold Junior ribbon pen (4 1/2"), narrow width, circa 1927. Red plastic, single wide --cap band, barrel inscribed "Lady Duofold." Fine semi-flex Duofold nib and feed, gold-filled hardware. Button fill (refurbished). $180
9. Duofold Streamline Junior (4 1/2"), 1930, black plastic, double cap band, button fill, (refurbished) medium nib; nib has dent which doesn't effect writing. just appearance. Gold-filled hardware. $170
10. Duofold junior (4 1/2") , unusual black and brown flecked plastic, circa 1927, gold-filled cap band. Medium Parker nib with correct feed. Button fill (refurbished). $ 165
11. Duofold Junior (4 7/8) 1944, blue/cream/black vertical striped plastic, double cap band, medium Parker nib, Vac-fill (refurbished). $ 125
12. Duofold Senior (5 1/2"), 1944 black/blue/cream vertical striped plastic, wide incised cap band, vac-fill (refurbished), medium Parker nib, $155.