1. Eversharp Gold Seal, circa 1935, green/creme iridescent plastic, octagonal body, GF hardware (clip inscribed "WJM") lever fill, refurbished, fine flex nib.,deco band. $225
2. Eversharp GoldSeal, senior, circa 1935, creme/black iridescent plastic body, some discoloration midway up cap, single cap band, medium rigid nib, lever fill. $190. SOLD
3. Eversharp Wasp-Oxford, senior, circa 1938/39, red/creme/black iridescent plastic, nickel hardware, medium flex nib, lever fill, double narrow cap band. $140
4. Eversharp Wasp-Oxford, senior, circa 1939/40, black/creme iridescent plastic, fine nib, lever fill, some plating wear on cap and clip. $75.
5. Eversharp Wasp-Oxford, circa 1939/40, green/black/creme iridescent plastic, single band on cap, slight plating wear on clip, fine nib, lever fill. $85
6. Eversharp Skyline, standard, black plastic throughout, (slight indentation mark on cap), circa 1945, lever fill, fine nib, GF hardware. $70
7. Eversharp Skyline standard, dark brownbody with GF cap and hardware (no dents), 1945 + /-, fine nib, lever fill. $85
8. Eversharp Skyline, demi, circa 1945 +/-, dark brown throughout, GF hardware, medium nib, lever fill. $75
9. Eversharp 5th Avene, senior, dark brown body, GF cap and hardware, circa 1948/50, medium hooded nib, lever fill. $10
10. Eversharp 5th Ave., junior, circa 1948/50, dark burgundy body, GF cap and hardware, (onr 1 mm dent in cap), hooded medium nib, lever fill. $55
11.Eversharp Ventura senior, circa 1955 +/-, black plasitic barrel, GF cap, aerometric fill, fine semi-flex nib. $70
12. Eversharp Symphony oversize, ( 5 1/2" capped) circa 1950, dark burgundy barrel, stainless cap with GF clip and embedded cap band, fine-flex nib. $80 SOLD
Copyright © 2019 Noyesville Pens - All Rights Reserved.