1. Crescent fill model 50, circa 1915,oversize,Chased Black Hard Rubber (CBHR), fine flex nib, no cap band or decoration. $550. SOLD
2. Crescent fill model 2NL, circa 1915, senior size, CBHR, wide embossed GF cap band, crescent embossed "crescent-filler trade marked." Rigid fine nib, embossed "Conklin Toledo." Initials "L B C" etched on cap band. Pen refurbished, fills and writes. $295.
3. Crescent fill model L23, circa 1915, senior size, CBHR, GF cap band. Fine riigid nib, embossed "Conklin Toledo 14 kt." with the Conklin crescent logo. Both sides of the crescent filler embossed too: "Conklin" on side one, and "reg'd pat'd Crescent " on the other side. Pen refurbished, fills and writes. $275.
4. Conklin Endure. Circa 1928, red/black striped plastic (cellulite?), Fine rigid nib. $195. SOLD
5. Conklin Nozac, Green/black sawtooth, 1930s, fine flex nib, fills.. $395 SOLD.
6. Conklin Glider. 1939+, brown/cream/black striped plastic. Nickel hardware, with a lot of plating wear. Medium semi-flex nib. Refurbished, fills and writes. $70
7. Conklin full-sized, black/white striped plastic barrel and cap, inscribed onbarrel "D P Carey." 1939/40, GF hardware, stainless fine nib,lever fill (refurbished.) $50.
8. Conklin Glider. Blue/cream/black striped plastic, 1940s,fine semi-flex nib, GF hardware, plating loss on cap band. Lever fill, refurbished. $80
9. Conklin Glider, NOS, circa 1943. Red/creme/black striped, fine semi-flex nib, lever fill (refurbished) $100.
10. Conklin Glider, circa 1943, brown/black/creme striped plastic. GF hardware. Nib is replacement rigid fine, marked "France"-- probably 14 kt. (this is not certain.) Pen fills and writes. $65.
11. Conklin student pen, full size, about 1935. Deep green with black flecks, Clipless, with. double cap band, no plating loss. Fine semi-flex nib, lever fill (refurbished). $80
12. Conklin Endura ribbon pen,junior size, circa 1935. Light green plastic with black flecks. Medium semi-flex nib, embossed "Conklin Toledo." Lever fill (refurbished). $80