1.. Waterman Ideal, senior size, circa mid-1930s, black plastic with GF hardware. Medium/fine rigid nib, inscribed "Waterman Ideal rigid."Lever fill, with"Waterman's reg us pat off" and Ideal logo inscribed on the barrel. Was offered at $90, now $75, includes shipping in the USA.
2. Eglish-made Waterman, 1940 +/-, senior size, green and black striped plastic, GF hardware, lever fill. There is a tiny crack in the barrel by the cap threads, which does not effect its use. Medium, flexible nib marked "Waterman's 14 kt. W3." Esd offered at $80, now $70, includes hsipping in the USA
3. Waterman Taperite senior size, circa 1945. Deep burgundy barrel, GF cap (no dings). Lever fill, And although semi-hooded, has slight flex to the fine nib. Was offered at $85, now$70, includes shipping in the USA.
4. Waterman English-made 513 senior size, circa 1938/40. Broad nib (size 3?) inscribed "Waterman's 14 kt. England." GF harware, no dings or plating wear. Lever fill, barrel inscribed "Waterman's made in England." Was offered at$95, now $80
5. Waterman C/F carftridge pen, circa 1950. The cartridge was discontinued, but this pen has a factory-made converter, for ink-bottle filling. GF csp and barrel hardware, no dings. Barrel blue plastic. Fine rigid 14 kt. gold nib, with GF "wings" on either side of the nib. Was offered at $80, now $70, which inlcudes shipping in USA.
6. Waterman pen, evidently a souvenir sold at Rosenborg Castle, in Denmark. Stainless med/fine rigid hooded nib--resembles a Sheaffer hooded pen--and uses a standard (available) Waterman's cartridge. Was not made in great quantity. Was offered at $55, now $45, inlcuding shipping in the USA.