1. Sheaffer Snorkel Statesman, 1953/54. gray plastic body and cap, gold-filled hardware (there is a tiny ding in the cap band), medium Palladium (alloy) nib. The pen has been serviced, and fills and writes nicely. Now offered at $75, including shipping in the USA.
2. Parker75 fountain pen in the 'Cisele' sterling silver pattern, circa 1965. Note photo: pen has an unidentifiable button on the clip. This pen comes with a Parker converter filler, which can be removed to use cartridges. Very smooth Parker fine 14 kt. gold nib. Now offered at $125.00, including shipping in the USA.
3. Sheaffer Balance 875, circa 1938. Green/cream/black striped body and cap, with gold-filled hardware. Lever fill (can only be filled from a bottle), with a new replacement sac. 14 Kt. two-tone gold "LIfetime" nib, writes a fine line, with a very slight flex (unusual in Sheaffer nibs). Pen has a visi-view feed, that allows the user to see if there is still ink in it. The barrel is inscribed in faint letters "L S Erwin." Now $75, includes shipping in the USA.
4. Wearever Senior-size transitional, circa 1929/30. Plastic cap and barrel in a mottled cream/green/black pattern. Lever fill, with gold-filled hardware--slight plating wear on cap band. Medium Wearever stainless nib, writes a very smooth fine line. Lever fill with new sac. Now $40 which includes shipping in the USA.
5. Sheaffer Imperial fountain pen, circa 1960 +/-. Stainless steel cap, dark blue plastic barrel. Pen is a cartridge fill (converters are available). Has an embedded Palladium, extremely smooth medium nib, inscribed "Sheaffer." Now $60, includes shipping in the USA.