1. Duofold Senior, circa 1925, BHR. Large (#5?) fine rigid nib, marked "Parker Duofold Pen." GF hardware, brassing on cp band and clip ball. Button fill. Clip marked "Parker" and Pat sep 5--16. Was offered at$255, now $250, includingshipping in the USA.
2. Duofold Lady Petit ribbon pen, circa 1930/31. Green moire plastic, with gray discoloration on the cap. Small (#2?) rigid nib, marked "Parker Pen." Btton fill. Was offered t $55, now $45, including shipping in the USA.
3. Parker Challenger, 1936, senior size. Green, cream and black mottled plastic. GF hardware, with brassing on cap band and clip ball. Medium/broad nib, marked "Parker pen made in USA." Barrel marked "Parker Challenger, made in USA by Parker Pen Co. Janesville, Wis." Button fill. Was offered at $80, now $65 includes shipping in the USA.
4. Parker model unknown, circa 1930/31 junior size. Brown and green mottled plastic, button fill. Medium rigid nib, marked "Parker lucky curve pen, made in USA." Clip marked "Parker Pat Sep 5--16" Was offered at $85, now $70 which includes shipping in the USA.
5. Parker '51, senior size, made in 1947/48. First edition aerometric fill. Black plastic barrel, 1/10th 16kt. gold illed cap, no dings, with blue diamond clip. Medium nib. Was offered at $120, now $105 which inlcudes shipping in the USA.
6. Parker '75 fountain pen, about 1966/67. 14 kt. GF cap and barrel, with flat tassies (end pieces). Made in USA with #66 medium rigid nib. Has piston-type converter fill. No dings or signs of plating wear. Was offered at $180, now $160, includes shipping in the USA.