1. Sheaffer Balance, senior, circa 1935, black/cream/green vertical striped plastic, nickel hardware, medium semi- flex nib. $ 90
2. Wahl-Eversharp senior, circa 1920, GF metal herringbone chased body and cap, barrel etched with initials "H D." Fine-flex nib. $125. SOLD
3. Waterman Ideal, junior size, Canada, circa 1945, black plastic cap and barrel, nickel hardware, fine flex nib. $ 80
4. Conway-Steward 226, senior, England, circa 1937, black plastic cap and barrel GF hardware, Fine flex nib. $140
5. Greishaber Eye-drop fill, CBHR, circa 1913, Fine semi-flex nib (price includes new eye dropper), $ 120.
6. Waterman D3, England, circa 1949,geen/cream/black striped plastic,
GF hardware, tiny crack at seam of barrel--does not effect function. fine flex nib $100
7. Eclipse Ribbon Pen, Gold Filled overlay, over blue hard rubber, circa 1920-22, fine flex nib, $120.
8. Moore ribbon pen, circa 1922-24, black plastic, GF hardware, Fine-flex Sheaffer nib, #3, $65
9. Waterman 52 1/2 V, red/black hard rubber, circa 1921/22, GF hardware, fine-flex nib . $110
10. World ribbon pen, green plastic with cream flecks, GF hardware, circa 1930, Fine flex Peter Pan nib. $70
11. Ambassador junior (Harris co.), circa 1934-35, black cream mottled plastic, GF hardware, plating loss on ball of clip, fine-flex Warranted nib. $70
12. Spencerian senior pen, circa 1935, black plastic, GF hardware, fine flex nib. (Probably made by Conklin). $175.
Copyright © 2019 Noyesville Pens - All Rights Reserved.