1. Eclipse, senior, circa 1930, Chased GF metal, GF hardware--very slight plating wear on cap, Fine- flex nib, lever fill. $120
2. Eclipse Junior ribbon pen, circa 1920, GF metal overlay on blue hard rubber, lever fill, fine-flex nib. $110.
3. Eclipse, Junior ribbon pen, gold filled metal body and cap, inscribed"Adda" on barrel, circa 1925, fine flex nib lever fill. $ 110
4. Conklin Endura, full-size , black plastic, GF hardware, lever fill, circa 1928, fine-flex nib, $105 SOLD
5. World/Peter Pan ribbon pen, green/cream plastic, circa 1930, fine flex nib, lever fill, $80
6. Carter junior-size ribbon pen, circa 1935/6. Black plastic, GF hardware. Lever fill, semi-flex fine nib, engraved "Carter INX pen." $80
7. Mabie Todd "Swan" England pen, circa 1935 +/-, green/cream/black iridescent plastic, GF hardware--plating wear to cap band and clip ball, lever fill, Fine flex nib. $120
ribbon pen, black plastic, GF hardware, circa 1930s, medium-flex nib, lever fill. $70
8. Parker Duofold Junior, Canada, 1928, green/cream plastic--barrel and cap quite discolored, fine semi-flex nib, button fill, double narrow cap bands $75
9. Ribbon pen, brown/cream plastic barrel and cap, circa 1930, GF hardware, fine semi-flex nib, lever fill. $70
10. Parker Challenger, medium size, green/cream/black iridescent plastic nickel hardware, 1939, button fill, Fine flex nib. $95
11. Sheaffer Balance full-size, green/cream/black striped plastic, circa 1936, nickel hardware, fine-flex nib, Vac-fill. $80 SOLD
12. Imperial red & black hard rubber pen, eye-drop filler (new eye-dropper included with purchase) circa 1895, fine flex nib. $175.