The following are working pens, from a variety of manufacturers and periods.For one reason or another, they are marked below their original prices, and described below.
Described in the following sequences (if known): Make, Model, Year, Description, Price.
1. Esterbrook Model J, circa 1945-50, 2668 nib, gray striped plastic, with double jewels. I am not 100% sure the cap and the barrel match. The pen has been refurbished, and the nib writes a smooth firm medium line. $30
2. Esterbrook Dollar pen, circa 1939, with square holes in the clip. Black plastic, with a 2668 nib. Writes a firm, smooth medium line. Pen has been refurbished. There are slight scuff marks on the cap towards the top of the clip. $40.
3 & 4. Waterman Lady Patria set, 1930s, light green/gray "moderne" plastic, smooth fine-flex nib, pencil working. Nickel hardware. Typical of this age plastic, there is noticeable discoloration on the pen barrel. $95 for the set.
5. Waterman Taperite from 1948 +/-. Black plastic barrel with anodized aluminum cap, stainless clip. Nice smooth med-flex semi-hooded nib, lever fill. A tiny ding in the cap. $50
6. Parker '45 fountain pen, cartridge fill, 1960s, green plastic barrel and matte stainless cap,. Smooth fine stainless nib. No converter, takes current Parker cartridges. $35
7. Parker '75 Flighter, Ciselle pattern sterling silver cap and barrel. 1970/71. Smooth medium 14 kt. nib, aerometric Parker filling mechanism. Cap does not sit as tightly on barrel as it should. $120
8. No-name small-size pen, possibly French-made "Starry" brand. 1930s, with black and cream-flecked mottled plastic pattern on barrel and cap. Gold-filled or brass hardware, lever fill. Fine slight flex to nib, unmarked, looks like 14 kt. $40
9. Eversharp Skyline model, circa 1944, dark burgundy barrel with cream/burgundy striped cap. Fine rigid nib, lever fill. Cap top has some scuff marks. $40
10. Avon fountain pen (yep, that "Avon Calling" company,) 1930s. Possibly made for them by David Kahn (Wearever) of New Jersey.. Black/cream mottled plastic barrel and cap, gold-colored (brass?) hardware. Fine 14 kt. gold-plated smooth Signature nib, lever fill. $30
11. Griebsaber eye-drop filler. 1910--1915. Chased black hard rubber. No clip, has utility slip-on clip. Medium 14 kt. nib with slight flex. $95
12. Sheaffer Feathertouch Balance pen, late 1930s to early 1940s. Black plastic cap and barrel, GF hardware. Fine rigid 14 kt. nib, lever fill. $50.