WELCOME DECEMBER 1, 2013
NOYESVILLEPENS.COM apologizes. Mea Culpa. After the Columbus Pen Show I meant to update all the pens, but procrastined, so some inquiries came up empty. IT’S UPDATED–FOR NOW!
NOYESVILLEPENS.COM is a pen site for mostly vintage pens in good shape, repaired and usable. It’s run by me, David Silber, and is outgrowth of my interest in old pens that goes back to 1967.
Remember, the images can be enlarged by placing the cursor on the photo, and clicking it. Some explanatory notes are given as separate pages; do take a moment to read them–and correct me, as necessary
YOU WILL SEE pages of Wearever pens. They are of special interest to me, so please see the little explanatory note on the “Wearever pens” page. Many of the large Wearevers have been retrofitted with new, gold-plated iridium tipped nibs that are very smooth writers.
THE FINE PRINT:
1. Guarantee. All pens are guaranteed usable and repaired. Defective pens may be returned for full refund–including shipping charges to the buyer.
2. Photos and descriptions. Pens are pictured by groups, and described as accurately as possible in the accompaning notes. NOTE: to enlarge the photo for more detail, place the cursor over it, and press. Tables will be updated every once in a while. Questions? Email me for more information.
3. Information. Questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Before ordering, you can reach me at 301-221-6596, or leave a voice mail if my cell phone is down.
4. Handling and shipping. Note: packing, handling and shipping charges have been reduced, as follows, for domestic orders:
For one pen: $5.99
For two pens: $3.99
For three pens: $1.99
Four or more pens: Shipping, packaging and handling is free.
International orders will be priced at actual cost, and insurance is highly recommended. Customs or duties are the responsibility of the buyer. Pens will be shipped within three days of receipt of the order.
5. To order. Payment can be via PayPal or by check. To order using a check, send the amount of the pen and shipping to me. Money orders and cash are accepted. Checks should be made out to David Silber, 10317 Dickens Ave., Bethesda, MD 20814-2131. (Sometimes I will be traveling, so Email first.)